Don’t miss Ottawa’s most memorable night out.
Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing themed activities, and enjoy three dance floors, each with a different vibe.
Or, just people-watch with your friends as you soak up the atmosphere of our amazing heritage castle coming alive at night.
Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our lounge with bottle service:
- Reserve today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each reservation is for a party of eight guests, maximum
- There is no surcharge for seating reservations; your purchase of one bottle and one food platter from the menu (PDF) will guarantee your reserved seating for the entire evening
- Space is limited.
- $27 plus tax
- Cash bar.
ATM (bank machine) on site.
Special blind food-tasting sessions
Sink your teeth into something new at Nature Nocturne. Embark upon a tasting adventure! Find out if blind tasting changes the way you experience food when one of your senses is taken away. Try different dishes, textures, spices and aromas.
Includes one alcoholic drink and three small food tastings
2 seatings available: 9 pm & 10 pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: $10 in addition to your Nature Nocturne general admission.
Please contact Gourmet Cuisine at email@example.com for any allergy questions or concerns.
Buy your tickets now.
Get updates about the activities that are planned for the evening from our Facebook event.
You Should Know
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- No smoking or vaping allowed on the museum’s property
- No external food or drinks are permitted
- Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund.