Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing activities and enjoy some great music and mingling during Nature Nocturne.
Escape the cold and bask with some exotic creatures.
Make butterfly art, and even snack on some insects.
The rhythms of live ska and reggae will heat up your night.
Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our lounge with bottle service:
- Reserve today: Kayla.Camus@gourmetcuisine.com
- Each reservation is for a party of eight guests, maximum
- There is no surcharge for seating reservations; your purchase of one bottle and one food platter from the menu (PDF) will guarantee your reserved seating for the entire evening
- Space is limited.
- $25 plus tax
- Cash bar.
ATM (bank machine) on site.
Get updates about the activities that are planned for the evening from our Facebook event.
You Should Know
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the building
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund.