- On May 6, the Carleton University’s Ravens nest will be home to the biggest Zumba-THON for mental health Ottawa’s ever seen!
- 1 in 5 Canadians will experience mental illness at some point of their lives. Whether you’ve experienced postpartum depression, anxiety, PTSD, depression, OCD, eating disorders or know someone who died by suicide or any other mental illnesses; come out to help to end the stigma.
- International Zumba Education Specialists Prince and Madelle will be accompanied by Ottawa’s LiveLoveDance.ca team of phenomenal zumba instructors in a two-hour choreographed workout.
- Zumba combines exercise and music. Two things that are scientifically proven to help relieve symptoms of mental illness. It is a great coping tool for people experiencing challenges with their mental health.
- Your tickets will help sponsor mental health awareness activities (Fall 2018) organized by FAMM (not-for-profit organization) the official beneficiary of this event. Questions? PM us.
Follow us on instagram @faithandmindministry and Facebook @Faith And Mind Ministry, or email us email@example.com