Join us for Ottawa’s 12th annual STROLL for LIVER, a full day of activities as well as snacks and refreshments. The event is located at Vincent Massey Park which offers a quiet, wooded walking path along the Rideau River. With its nature-filled environment and amenities, Vincent Massey Park is the ideal location for a 2.5-kilometer walk.
Register as an individual or team and support life-saving liver research! Visit www.liver.ca/stroll-for-liver/ottawa-stroll/
Already registered? Print a pledge form (https://bit.ly/2Jz2voV) and don’t forget to bring it with you everywhere you go—awards will be given out to our top fundraisers!
The Stroll for Liver is a family friendly, community-based outdoor walk/run event in which individual or team participation is encouraged. This national event takes place at many sites across the country, with goals of raising awareness about liver disease, raising much-needed funds to continue essential liver research, and getting organizations, friends and families out together for a day of fun and fitness.
The Canadian Liver Foundation acknowledges 2018 Stroll For Liver sponsors, Nutrafarms and The Running Room, for their support of the CLF’s mission of “bringing liver research to life” to benefit the liver health of all Canadians through research, education, patient support and advocacy.
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Registration
- 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM Opening Remarks and Warm Up
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM Walk (45-60 minutes) on Vincent Massey Park walking path
- 12:30 AM to 1:30 PM Lunch and Family Entertainment
- 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM Awards Ceremony and Thank You.
- Bouncy castles and obstacle course
- Face painting
- Junkyard Symphony performance (12:45 PM– 1:25 PM)
Participants will receive:
- STROLL for LIVER T-shirt
- Complimentary lunch
- Awards for the top 3 fundraising teams
For more information or for volunteer opportunities please contact:
Meghann Darroch at 1 (844)316-6990 or by email at MDarroch@liver.ca